Ludhiyani Tash Macchli
Updated: 2012-07-20 09:22
By Fan Zhen (chinadaily.com.cn)
Ludhiyani Tash Macchli (Fish fillet coated with sesame seed, shallow fried) [Photo by Fan Zhen/chinadaily.com.cn]
INGREDIENTS:1. Fish fillet: 200g
2. Ginger garlic paste: 20g
3. Mango powder: 5g
4. Chilly powder: 10g
5. Garam Masala powder : 10g
6. Bread crumb: 100g
7. Semolina: 50g
8. Mustard oil: 50ml
9.Lemon juice: 10ml
1. Marinate the fish with ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, chilly powders, mango powder, garam masal powder, mustard oil, and keep aside for some time.
2. Coat the marinated fish fillet with bread crumb and semolina.
3. Shallow fry the fish till golden brown
4. Serve hot with mint sauce.