At a glance
Updated: 2011-08-17 07:54
Nine steps of insulin injection
1. Wash your hands with soap and running water. Dry them thoroughly.
2. Check the insulin label and contents.
3. Load the insulin cartridge into the injection pen.
4. Screw the needle on the top of your pen and remove the plastic safety caps.
5. Dial the insulin dose.
6. Check and clean the injection site.
7. Make skin fold, inject insulin slowly at 90 degrees to surface of skin fold.
8. Insert the needle and press the plunger down and wait 10 seconds after the entire dose has been delivered.
9. Remove the needle and dispose of used needle safely.
China Diabetes Drug Injection Technique Guideline
White-collar workers find a traditional exercise helps them with the frustrations of city life
Friends, colleagues attended a memorial service to pay tribute to veteran reporter Li Xing in US.
Robots are not new to industrial manufacturing. They have been in use since the 1960s.
Wedding website hopes to lure chinese couples