Lindsay Lohan puts court first
Updated: 2012-12-31 14:24
Lindsay Lohan is putting her latest court battle ahead of her career.
Related: Lindsay furious with film producers
The 'Liz & Dick' star has reportedly told friends that she won't be appearing on 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK next month as she is focusing on her upcoming court appearance on January 15, 2013 while relates to her probation being revoked earlier this month after she allegedly lied to police about being behind the wheel of her Porsche during a car accident in June.
|Lindsay Lohan thanks Charlie Sheen|
Sources close to the 26-year-old troubled starlet told gossip website TMZ.com that rumours she is set to appear on the British reality TV series are "completely untrue" and "nonsense".
One insider pointed out that the actress couldn't commit to the show, which runs for two weeks, because she has a court date in a few weeks, which she is legally required to attend.
However other sources have indicated the broke actress - who has been struggling to pay her debts recently and was given $100,000 by Charlie Sheen to help cover her enormous tax bill - will appear in the series for a huge pay packet.
Lindsay is currently in London where she is said to be hoping to spend time with her latest love interest Max George from The Wanted before he jets to New York for New Year's Eve tomorrow morning (31.12.12), although friends say their relationship isn't serious.
A source told EOnline.com: "She likes him and he likes her, but nothing has come of it."
The band are performing in the city but Lindsay is said to have previously told friends that she has no desire to hit the town to celebrate because she wants to prove to the judge that she can be responsible.
More photos of Lindsay Lohan